CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 22, 2012

4/21 - 4/22 visits

This weekend, like all of them, has gone by so quickly but I was luck enough to get 3 visits with dad this weekend. I went up on Friday afternoon, spent most of the day Saturday and most of the afternoon on Sunday with him. He was in pretty good spirits most of the time. When I got there on Friday was happy to see me, I hadn't seen him since Tuesday. It was kind of rainy so we sat out front under the cover up and we just visited. Saturday he was visited by my sister Kathy, her daughter Jillian, and Jillian's daughters Tristany and Jamie. They brought him some old pictures to look at and he seemed to recognize some of them. When they showed him one of him when he was a little boy he said "Well hello Thomas!"LOL. He was having a great time with all the women around him LOL He loves the women LOL. At one point my sister and I were kind of playfully arguing back and forth and Kathy said something to me and then she said "Right Dad?" and in true Dad form he responded "I'm not going to say a word" LOL

I spent the day with him today and he spent most of the day telling me about all the pretty women who are there. He keeps saying he is going to find a girlfriend but he's just not sure which one it will be. The hardest part is leaving. Friday and Saturday I stayed until he was in bed and asleep so today was tough. Anyway, here are some pictures from the last few days

With 2 of his 12 great-grandchildren
















Jillian giving him a manicure
















Checking out the Jeeps with Garrett



LOL with his gold chains we had to turn his hat sideways - Garrett said he was OG... Original Grandad LOL

Chillaxin'!! LOL


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh and I loved the moment, I think you missed it Cindy, when he was talking to me and Mom and my girls had gotten quiet and he looked back at them and jumped and looked at me and mom with surprise and we told him "Yep! Those are two of your beautiful Great Granddaughters!" and he said "Well, Holey Moley!"

Post a Comment