CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 6, 2012

5/6 visit

Today Bobby and I went to visit Dad and take him his awesome blanket my friend's mother made for him. When we got there he was sitting across from the nurses station and he was so happy to see us. I told him that we had a present for him and I showed him his blanket. His eyes got huge and he got all excited and then he pointed at Bobby and with a BG grin he says to him "YOU did this didn't you! Your a good boy, I tell you what!" LOL he was certain Bobby had gotten him this blanket and we just let him think it. He was just so happy. He was watching over that blanket like a hawk. He kept it all bunched up on his lap because he didn't want it to touch the floor and get dirty, when he moved it to a chair so he could eat some raisins he shouted "That's mine!" and was looking around the room to make sure anyone in there heard him :-) When we first gave it to him several of the nurses and CNAs came over to see it and were telling him how nice it was and he was just a grinning and he kept saying "This is mine" He was so proud.


He was in prime form today too. He was just being as silly as can be. We told him Bobby was getting married and Dad asked him "So you already got a girlfriend?" and Bobby said yes and Dad said "OK good, then you can help me find one too"

Bobby was being quiet, as usual, and Dad looks at me and shrugs his shoulders and says "He doesn't say much does he?" I said nope and he shrugged his shoulders again, pointed at his blanket and said "But he's a good boy" LOL

Later we were in the little day room, and there is an area there with a bunch of small white rocks, Dad was talking about Bobby not talking and he says "Maybe if we threw some rocks at him" ROFLOL He also wanted to throw rocks at the bird in the hallway that was screeching LOL

As we were sitting in the day room Dad and I were chatting and he says "wait a minute" then he lifts up out of his seat and passes gas VERY loudly, Bobby looked up and Dad started cracking up and says "That got him!" and then he kept on chuckling and he says "That one was purple" I have no idea what that means but he was just cracking up.

He continued to crack me up because he started grabbing his cheeks and flapping them in and out and making noises. Then he took his Mardi Gras beads and was putting them up in front of his face, then he would yank them down and shout "PEEKY Q!!!!" ROFLOL

When it was time for me to go it was perfect timing, his sweet sweet CNA was coming to find him to change him when Bobby and I had to leave. I told him she was there for their date and he was happy. When I left she was holding his hand and talking to him, it made me feel good that he was not even noticing that we were leaving.

Below are some pictures from today's visit




He was so excited to get his blanket

Posing with his new blanket

clapping his hand - he LOVES his blanket -he kept looking at it and rubbing it and then he would clap his hands and talk about how nice it is.

Chillaxin' LOL

Having some raisins

Having some MORE raisins LOL

Making faces LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment